This is specifically, what I've tasked them with:
Your blog is the place that you are to post your thoughts and ideas related to typography and visual communication. It is like a scapbook or sketchbook for this course.
You are expected to post a minimum of once a week to your blog and post a minimum of two times a week to other blogs of your classmates.
I am interested in your original thoughts, ideas, inspirations and questions concerning the topic at hand. You may use the required readings in the textbook as a jumping-off point for your blog posts. Maybe something in the reading inspired or concerned you. If you participate in an extra-credit or professional event, you should post a blurb to your blog immediately following the event.
You may also post pictures (preferrably your own photography, videos, and links to other sites, however you must write something to go along with such postings that gives your point of view, critically of what you post .
Your blog satisfies your writing requirement for this course, and as such, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and spelling all matter. Please proofread (or use word to spell-check and grammar check) your writing before posting.
From this point on, I'm going to attempt a visual scapbook, thoughtbook, sketchbook, pastiche of my own.
Begin.

1 comment:
What an awesome idea! You are Hyp Jimmy! Wish we'd done that when I was your student.
Post a Comment